Los Angeles Workplace Accident Injury Attorney
While many workplace accidents are covered by workers compensation, some victims are left wondering how they will cover the expenses of an injury. If you or a loved one have been injured in a workplace accident that is not covered by workers compensation, you may be able to pursue compensation through a personal injury claim.
At the Soofer Law Group, we aggressively represent workplace accident victims throughout the Los Angeles area. With more than a decade of experience, and hundreds of cases under our belt, we have the skills needed to help you pursue the compensation you are entitled to for all of your losses, including:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Ongoing care
- Physical and rehabilitative therapy
- Around the clock care
- Cosmetic surgery
- Pain and suffering
We Will Battle to Get You the Compensation You Deserve
If your workplace accident is not covered by workers compensation, either because your employer does not carry coverage, or a third party’s negligence led to your injuries, you have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Our firm will guide you through the process of filing your claim, and will handle all of the heavy lifting on your behalf, including:
- Conducting a thorough investigation of your accident
- Establish the opposition’s negligence using evidence gathered during our review
- Consult expert witnesses to establish the extent of your injuries
- Conduct settlement negotiations in an effort to quickly and favorably resolve your case
- Take your case to trial if a settlement cannot be reached
- Aggressively advocate in court on your behalf to pursue the maximum compensation possible
Throughout our service to you, we will shield you from the high-pressure tactics of insurance companies and fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Talk to Our Southern California Workplace Injury Lawyer Today
Our firm has built a reputation of success, bred by our stellar track record of winning compensation for our clients.
To begin your pursuit of justice, and compensation for your injuries, contact our firm today. We offer free consultations, will travel to you wherever necessary and provide our services on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you pay no legal feed unless we win compensation.