Southern California Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Serious events such as car crashes or motorcycle accidents have the potential to cause catastrophic injuries to victims involved. While the severity of catastrophic injuries varies, the end result is far too often the same – victims face a long battle towards recovery, and all too often will have their lives altered forever.
At the Soofer Law Firm, we know the toll that catastrophic injuries can take on victims and families, both physically and emotionally. We also know that serious injuries can cause serious, and unfair, financial issues. We work hard to hold negligent parties responsible for actions that result in catastrophic injuries, and will explore every possible legal strategy to help you recover the maximum compensation possible for your losses.
We represent victims who have suffered a wide range of catastrophic injuries, including:
- Skull fractures
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limb
- Fractures and tissue tears requiring surgery
Serious Representation for Serious Cases
The longstanding impact of a catastrophic injury makes it incredibly important to pursue the maximum compensation possible for your losses, as well as any future expenses stemming from the accident.
Our firm understands what is at stake in your case, and will fight tooth and nail to help you recover the maximum compensation possible. To put you in the best possible position to recover, we will:
- Approach your case as though it will go to court, meaning that we will build the strongest possible case for compensation from the very beginning
- Conduct an exhaustive investigation of the events leading to your injuries
- Consult medical professionals for opinions on your injuries and their future impact
- Conduct assertive negotiation with the opposition to attempt to reach an acceptable settlement that covers your losses
- Take your case to court if a settlement can’t be reached
- Aggressively demonstrate the oppositions negligence and prove your case during trial
Do Not Wait to Take Legal Action – Contact Our Los Angeles Injury Firm Today
The longer you wait to take action after a catastrophic injury, the more difficult it becomes to recover compensation. As soon as you contact our firm, we will begin exploring your case and building strategies to pursue compensation.
To schedule a free consultation with our Los Angeles personal injury attorney, contact our firm today. We represent victims on a contingency fee basis, meaning that we do not collect legal fees unless we help you recover compensation.